Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun Days with Owen

Anna Scott has had the best time with Owen this summer, and there is lots more fun to come!  They are two peas in a pod.  Kristin and I have enjoyed watching them grow to love each other over the past couple of months.  Here are some pictures of their fun days together...

"Surely your cookie isn't sweeter than mine."

"Are we about to have to exercise?"

"Did you really bring us outside?  We can't handle how HOT it is."

"Popsicle anyone!?"

"Let the fun begin!"

"One little piggy got dirty.  The other little piggy stayed clean."

"Grip your bean bag and listen closely to the instructions."

"Stop staring.  We know we are cute."

"Anna Scott, if we could walk, we would get around this place a lot faster."

"Owen, I am not interested in walking."

"I am an accelerated reader." 

"Look at my name.  It is so pretty."

"Owen, you always call shotgun."  :)

"I think we had a little too much fun."

Hope you enjoyed the baby talk.  :)  I love these sweet kiddos.













1 comment:

  1. This post made me smile. Such sweet friends...looks like Anna Scott is having a blast. Her one year photo are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete