Sunday, August 26, 2012

What's Up Doc?!?!?!

How in the world is it already time to document Anna Scott's 15 month check-up!?  My baby is growing up, and her pediatrician informed me that there is no prescription to help slow her down.  Just look at her waiting to be called back to her exam room.  Such a big girl...


Anna Scott weighed 24 lbs and was 31 inches long.  She is at the 70th percentile for weight and 50-75th percentile for height.


We had a good time while waiting for Dr. McCain to come see us.  We talked about all that we were going to tell her and show her.  :)  We also read a book and pointed at every cat on that hanging picture, at least once.  



When Doctor McCain came in, she asked what we had been up to.  I told her we had just gotten back from the beach, and before I could say another word, Anna Scott screamed "Beach!"  It was so funny.  She loved the beach and wants everyone to know.  Anna Scott was a mess during her exam, so I didn't get any pictures, but I did get this one with Dr. McCain afterward.  Can you tell that she squirmed a bit during her exam?!  We were actually having a good hair day, but that quickly came to an end.  :)  Dr. McCain said that Anna Scott is as healthy as can be!  I love hearing those words.  So thankful. 


Anna Scott got two smiley faces after her shots.  She was so proud of them.  She wore one on her right cheek and carried one stuck to her fingers for the rest of the day.



Could she be any more precious?  I could squeeze her all day long!  I often look at her and think, "and God picked me to be your Mommy?"  What a blessing. 



Doctor Visits

1 week

1 month

2 months

4 months

6 months

9 months

12 months

15 months

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment