Sunday, February 17, 2013

Anna Scott, you're growing up!


I surrender.  At 21 months, for the first time, I feel like Anna Scott is no longer a baby.  She is quickly losing those chubby cheeks and chunky legs and becoming a sweet little girl.  I am excited to watch her grow over the next few years.  What a sweet time of laughing, learning, playing, and bonding this will be. 


Anna Scott will start going to school/daycare on March 4th for the first time.  She has been staying with my friend Kristin (who has been so wonderful) for the past year and now we are making a big transition.  She will be joining the Early Learning Center at Mountain Brook Baptist Church.  Scott and I are so excited for her, as we know she is going to love it there.  She will learn so much and have the time of her life with all of the other children. 


 I took Anna Scott to see her classroom and meet her teacher and classmates a few days ago.  I made these photos of her on the steps leading to her classroom.  She was a bundle of excitement.  I was a bundle of nerves.  :)  I quickly learned, however, that there was no reason for me to be nervous.  Anna Scott jumped right in like she had been there from day one.  She had the best time during our short stay, cried when we had to leave, and has been talking about it ever since.  Also, my mom is going to be keeping Anna Scott a couple of days a week, so she will have a good mixture of school and home. 

We are excited about this new adventure!







    

No comments:

Post a Comment