Sunday, February 24, 2013

Will you be my Valentine?

We had a sweet Valentine's Day!  Scott and I found a little time to say that we loved one another :) but the rest of our love was spent on Anna Scott.  We had many Valentine's Days to celebrate us before she arrived, so the past couple of years have been all about our newest valentine. 


I gave Anna Scott one of her gifts a little early because she needed it to wear during the holiday.  She loves the books All Tutus Should be Pink and Best Friends Wear Pink Tutus.  The pink tutu from her first birthday party has seen better days (never recovered from being covered in cake), so I got Anna Scott her very own pink tutu for Valentine's Day.  


What's that face?  Well, she and the tutu have a love/hate relationship.  She loves the thought of the tutu, but it frustrates her to death.   




On Valentine's Eve, Anna Scott's pink bear gave her a balloon, cupcake, and gift.  Valentine the bear was Anna Scott's gift last year on her first Valentine's Day.




After thanking Valentine the bear for being so sweet, she had a piece of cheese toast and laid down for a good night's rest.


I picked her up after work on Valentine's Day, and we came home to find a package in the mail from Aunt Allison!  It was the highlight of our day.


This cute head band was part of her gift.  Little love bug!



Scott and I also had a happy waiting for our little Valentine.






Anna Scott got to meet a brand new Valentine this year.  My friend Katie had her baby boy Thomas on February 7th, and Anna Scott met him the week of Valentine's Day.  I snapped these pics of her before we went to visit Thomas.   



Sweetness.


During Valentine's week, Anna Scott also went to a sweet shoppe celebration for her friend Lucy's 1st birthday.  I worked the Saturday of her party, so Daddy got Anna Scott dressed and brought her to the hospital to see me before going to the party.  I gave her a grape sucker from the residents' lounge, so by the time she arrived at the party, she had a purple mouth.  Great idea, Mom.  :)



She loved Lucy's party and sang "Happy Birthday to Lucy" throughout the whole next week.  I love that she is still holding that grape sucker in the group shot below.


Here are some photos of our afternoon at the park, a few days before Valentine's Day.






Sending lots of LOVE your way!











No comments:

Post a Comment