Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More Summertime Fun

Here are lots and lots of pictures of more summertime fun!  This is the definition of picture overload, but I have to document all of the fun we are having.  I won't say much because the pictures say it all, but I will keep you updated on where we are/what we are doing so that you don't get lost in all of the photos.   I will be posting soon about all of the new things Anna Scott is doing and saying.  Such a fun age!  If only I could freeze time.  But then I know that the best days are yet to come!  Enjoy...

We will start with Anna Scott's favorite summertime activity: the splash pad.



















Bentley Bowling came down for a day of fun in Birmingham.  We went to lunch, the zoo, the slash pad, rode the merry-go-round, took a nap, went to dinner, got ice cream and bounced in the bounce house to end the day.  Here are some pics of the two of them together...



















This is Anna Scott at our church picnic a couple of weeks ago.  In her squeaky shoes.  


Church picnic fun and games...






We had breakfast with Aunt Allison last Sunday morning before she went back to Madison.  We took a few cute pics before saying goodbye. 




Anna Scott has been to lots of birthday parties this summer.  She thinks there is a party every weekend! Eason's 2nd birthday party was so much fun....








Eason gave all of his friends a beach ball to thank them for coming.  We have played and played with our beach ball.


These are some randoms I have taken with my iphone.  Not of good quality of course, but too cute not to share...















I have to explain the next one.  I walked in the house from running yesterday afternoon to hear music playing.  I followed the music into the living room and saw these two dancing (hence the extra blurry iphone picture).  I watched for the longest time without them even knowing I was there.  It was too precious for words! 



Another birthday party!  This one for Molly!  Anna Scott was not a fan of that fire truck, but she has talked about it nonstop since that day.

Fun play date with McNeill

We threw America a birthday party on the Fourth of July.  Here are some pictures of our celebration...
















It would have been my Papa's 77th birthday!  We miss him so much.


Happy Birthday America!


Here, we are making American flags using graham crackers, cool whip, strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows.




We have eaten lots of ice cream...




On Sunday, I got to spend the day at home just playing with my sweet girl.  It was a fun mother/daughter day.  I took a few pics of Anna Scott rocking (and stealing milk) from her baby doll - as well as preparing us a picnic on the playroom floor.  :)




Believe it or not, Mommy and Daddy have had a few date nights and dinner out with friends.  
It has been such a wonderful summer and there is much more fun to be had!  

That is all for now, but before I go... Y'all ready for this?!?!?



There are only 36 days until kick-off.  Yes, 5 weeks and 1 day.  Alabama Football is just around the corner, and we are ready for another winning season.  Roll Tide.









No comments:

Post a Comment