Monday, April 4, 2011

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way


Happy Easter from our house to yours!  Oh how I love Easter...  Most importantly, it's a time to celebrate  our VICTORY in JESUS!  The fresh blooms of Springtime always remind me of the fresh new beginning and new life we have through Christ's death and resurrection.  His love, mercy and grace -- what a sweet fragrance!






Azalea bushes are one of my Spring favorites.  I wish they bloomed year round!  



These newly planted blue hydrangeas will be so pretty around the pink crate myrtles
when their blooms appear (soon and very soon)...


These beautiful blooms in our backyard have been put to good use...











I can't wait for Anna Scott's first Easter next year!  I know she will love hunting Easter eggs just like her Mom and Aunt Allison.  If she takes after Allison, she should have no problem collecting the most eggs every time!  :)






2 comments:

  1. Your Easter decorations look cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the bunny that decorated your house would stop by mine! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete