Friday, April 1, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Well, sports fans, it's officially baseball season!  Here at "My Fair Laney," sports is a way of life.  We love all sports, and baseball is no exception.  We all know that having a team to root for makes being a sports fan worthwhile.  However, although I have always enjoyed watching baseball, I had never chosen my favorite team...  until I married Scott.

Scott has cheered for for the Boston Red Sox since his early high school years.  He traveled to many cities throughout his childhood to watch baseball including Chicago, Milwaukee, Kansas City, NYC, Dallas and of course Atlanta, but one place he had only dreamed of going was Boston...  until a couple of years ago.

In celebration of our 3 year anniversary (June 2009), I planned a surprise trip to Boston for a Red Sox game.  It was a fun vacation and a dream come true for Scott! Below are some photos of our visit to Fenway Park...


Take me out to the ballgame...



Take me out to the crowd...


Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks...



I don't care if I ever get back
for it's root, root, root for the home team...



If they don't win it's a shame...





At the old ballgame! 


We are excited about the 2011 baseball season!  
Let's go Sox!  
"Why not us?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment