Tuesday, May 3, 2011

38 Weeks Pregnant

Well, here we are at 38 weeks along!  I can't believe Anna Scott's due date is just two weeks away.  


Since my break from school began, I have been busy getting ready for Anna Scott's arrival.  Nesting mode has set in full force, and I am feeling more like a mom everyday!  :)  The nursery is almost ready, her little clothes are washed, ironed and put away, her swing and bouncer are assembled and our house is fully stocked with all of the "baby items" we will need right away.  Now, it's time to pack our hospital bags and get as much rest as possible before her birthday.

 Here's hoping the next couple of weeks will go smoothly and become a happy ending to a wonderful pregnancy.  I can't wait to meet my little girl.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mary Catherine! Enjoy your free time, and get lots of rest; life as you know it is almost over. :) But sweet times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gonna be SUCH a good momma for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! McNeill can't wait to meet Anna Scott!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete