Thursday, July 21, 2011

Say YES to the Dress!


Now that the proposal has come and gone, we are planning a wedding!  First on the list of things to do:  find the perfect dress for Allison's special day!  My mom, Anna Scott and myself have set out to help the bride-to-be with this all important decision.  


On our first day of shopping, Allison looked absolutely beautiful in all of the bridal gowns, making her decision (and ours) a very tough one.  We had the best time watching her try on gown after gown after gown...


  She was all smiles!  There is just something about slipping into a wedding gown for the very first time.  And, while she was smiling, I started to cry.  I kept thinking, "She is supposed to be the little girl who is scared to fall asleep at night without me beside her... not a young woman about to be married."  


After I had shed a few tears, we were in business.  In fact, I think we have found THE dress...  if so, it's the very first dress she tried on!  We are going to look a little further to make perfectly sure.


While on this page of the wedding planner, we shopped for bridesmaids' dresses as well.  :) 


With so many beautiful styles and colors to choose from, it was impossible to make a decision in just one day.  We have our work cut out for us!  




Anna Scott and I are delighted to share this experience with the best sister and aunt in the world.  Wish us luck!  We just know she'll say YES to the very best dress!!!  We love you Aunt Allison!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment