Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes

Anna Scott's newborn pictures were taken when she was 4 weeks old.  My friend Lauren Tuggle of J Lauren Photography did a wonderful job capturing all of her tiny features.  I hear so many moms say how soon they forget, so I wanted to photo every little piece of her.  When I was looking through all of the pictures for the first time, I couldn't help but think of my favorite Kevin Derryberry song, Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes.    It is such a sweet melody with even sweeter lyrics.  Below are some of my favorites.  I have also included a picture of her birth announcement, created online at Tiny Prints.
















Tiny fingers, tiny toes,
What's in store God only knows.  
Our prayer is that you'll be
healthy and love the King.

Tiny fingers, tiny toes,
Little ears and little nose,
We'll see how the story goes from here...






No comments:

Post a Comment