Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Feet

Anna Scott's list of "favorite things" grows longer each day.  She is developing a personality all her own!  For the most part, I just mention her favorite things in passing, but there is one that deserves its own post.  Baby Einstein has quickly made its way to the top of the list.  It captures her attention like nothing else.  She watches this video as the highlight of her every day.  My information sheet from the pediatrician plainly states (in bold letters), "Never prop your child in front of a television."  Well Doc, it is her favorite thing, so I will try to limit her to just one video per day.  :)

This video is called World Music.  A part of the Baby Einstein series, it introduces the baby to beautiful sounds and pictures from every continent.  I have seen it many times and must admit, it's pretty good!  You would think I'd try to do something productive during these 45 minutes, but I always find myself staring at her as she takes it all in.  I love watching her happy feet dance to the music and her occasional smile at the little characters.  One day, I will want to sit at home and reminisce these precious memories :) so, I recorded a little clip of her Baby Einstein experience.    

Enjoy the show...
Click here.










No comments:

Post a Comment