Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just a Few "Something News"

Anna Scott has grown so quickly over the past few weeks!  Since she turned 5 months old, she (and we) have encountered something new every day.  She is getting to be fun fun fun, and we are having the best time!  I will share more in my "6 months" post, but here are some recent photos...  

Say goodbye to my toothless grin!
My first baby teeth are coming in,
 and if I open my mouth just right,
you can see my pearly whites.  :)

something new:  my first two teeth

something new:  my pink hair bow





something new:  an afternoon at the park








something new:  playing in my jumper





Just a few "something news,"
and all she wants to do is snooze.  :)


Scott and I experienced something new (and not so fun) this weekend.  We left Anna Scott for the first time, as we traveled to Savannah, Georgia.  We had a wonderful trip, (stay tuned for more!) but we missed her so much and loved being greeted with her sweet smile upon returning home today.  This week, we'll be making up for lost time.  We are going to play and play and play!











No comments:

Post a Comment