Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lately...

It's been awhile!  So, what have I been up to?...


Building a diaper cake for Anna's baby girl, Lucy...




Hosting a baby shower to celebrate Lucy's upcoming arrival...



Eating lots of good food...






Taking sink baths...



Laying around...


Playing, strolling and swinging outside...















Reading my books...



Playing in my nursery...






Lowering my crib...


(because I can do this)


Framing the dress I wore home from the hospital...



Waving hi and bye to everyone...




Helping Aunt Allison plan her wedding...


Crawling around the house...





Playing with my toys... 




Attending my first Signing Day party in Tuscaloosa (all I really cared about were the fish at Cypress Inn)...


Planning my first birthday party (only 3 months away)...


and celebrating my mommy's 28th birthday...




some things she got were roses

and orchids

and running gloves

and cute halloween dishes




and my high chair cushion


She had a great birthday!!

So, that's what I've been doing lately.  Stick around, because I will be 9 months old on Friday!  Also, my mom has a few videos and some cute photos of my friends and me to share.  


Love,  Anna Scott












































3 comments:

  1. I just love reading about your sweet baby girl! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Scott - You just keep getting cuter and cuter! Can't wait to see you and your mom soon! :) ~Maggie and Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable MC. I love watching what a good mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete