Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's Up Doc?!?!


Anna Scott had her 9 month appointment on February 14th - Valentines Day!  


She weighed 20 lbs 7 oz and was 27 1/2 inches long.  This placed her at the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height.  I love how she is pointing her right toe in the photo below as the nurse is measuring her length.  :)


This was a happy appointment because...

1.  She got to bring Ollie the Elephant.


2.  Daddy was able to come see her.


3.  She did not have to get a shot.

(just a little finger prick for some blood levels)




Anna Scott was fascinated by her bandaid and the paper on the exam table.  




Dr. McCain said Anna Scott is one healthy baby!  She couldn't believe that we have gone 9 months without being sick even once.  Anna Scott hasn't had to attend daycare yet, so that has made all the difference.  I have been sick for the past couple of days.  I felt horrible yesterday with a cold, fever, and chills.  So, I am praying that I am not the first person responsible for her being sick.  Fingers crossed!





I gave Anna Scott the little paper, hoping she would turn it around so you could see.  No such luck!  It was much easier once I strapped her in the car seat.  :)



Doctor Visits

1 week

1 month

2 months

 4 months

6 months

9 months

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how it looks like she is holding her hair back for the doctor as she is getting her ears checked. It's almost like she's saying, "Here Dr. McCain, I'll move it for you." She's such a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete