Monday, February 13, 2012

My Sweet Valentine


Roses are red
Violets are blue
Words can't express
how much I love you


I loved you so much 
on the 10th of May
and I love you more
this Valentine's Day


I thank the Lord 
He sent you to be mine
You will always be
my sweet Valentine


In honor of Valentine's Day, let me share this photo of Anna Scott out to dinner with this sweet little boy.  


Scott and I gave Anna Scott this giant pink bear for her first Valentine's Day!  When she saw it, she squealed with excitement (much like she does each time she sees our dog Hobie).  It was precious.  


Love at first sight!  :)





We have only taken a few pictures with the bear.  :)



As of this year, Scott and I have had 14 Valentine's Days (as a couple) to celebrate each other.  So this year, things are a little different... it's all about her.


"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

Happy First Valentine's Day 
to someone sweet and small and new.  





























2 comments: