Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Match Day!


After 13 years of grade school, 4 years of college, and 4 years of medical school, Match Day is finally here!  I have been in school since the age of 5 working really hard for this day!  :)  On Monday, I found out that I have successfully matched into one of the programs at which I interviewed.  On Friday, I will find out into which program I matched and where our family will be spending the next 5 years.  I will also be learning where my sister and her soon-to-be husband, Alan will be during his residency.  He matched into Emergency Medicine and I matched into Radiology.  Needless to say, we are looking forward to Friday! 

We would love for you to share this exciting time with us!  On Friday at 11:00 am, watch the Match Day Ceremony from your computer at the following link:  

Please pray that we will be at peace, no matter what the outcome.  We know that God is in control and only He has the perfect plan.  

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

4 comments:

  1. I will be watching cheering you on! I know God will place you exactly where you need to be. I'm so excited for you--Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll say a special prayer for the Laneys on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MC-good luck on Friday! I'll be thinking about you and wishing the best for your cute family!!
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how exciting!! I won't be able to watch, but look forward to reading about it on your blog.

    Clara
    PS - found you through Party of Tew through Sprouts by Heather

    ReplyDelete