Thursday, March 9, 2017

Anna Scott turns 5!!!!

Anna Scott turned 5 years old on May 10, 2016.

When it comes to birthdays, we are all about tradition and fun!  Lots and lots of FUN!

One tradition is balloons throughout the birthday girl (or boy's) bedroom. 




Another tradition is dinner at the location Mommy and Daddy ate the night before going to the hospital.  For Anna Scott, that is California Pizza Kitchen.


Birthday breakfast is always a favorite!  Anna Scott loved opening a few cards the morning of her 5th birthday.
































Anna Scott took donuts from The Heavenly Donut Company for her class to enjoy at preschool.






Anna Scott registered for Kindergarten on her 5th birthday.  A very special day, indeed!

I was emotional on the day she registered.  It surprised me, really.  I didn't think it would "hit" me until the first day of kindergarten, but when I walked into the gym to a room full of kids, that "school days" feeling came over me (the one I had experienced - and loved - so many years ago).  I just couldn't believe that my baby was about to embark on this journey!  So, I cried a mixture of happy and sad tears that day.







Anna Scott chose to have her 5th birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese's.  She wanted a fun party that all of her friends could enjoy, and this was perfect.

Here are some pictures from her party!






































Anna Scott and Will had their 5 year old and 1 year old check-ups together.



Anna Scott weighed (will fill in soon).
\

She was - tall.  (will fill in soon)

I love that little tan and those painted toenails.  :)


Of course, she had the sweetest heartbeat in the whole wide world!



Dr. McCain said it was so sweet that she had to hear it for herself. ;)
Poor Will was sick on their check-up day, so he wasn't a happy patient.

Anna Scott was happy enough for both of them!  I am so thankful for these healthy babies!


1 comment: