Friday, March 10, 2017

William turns ONE!!!


William turned ONE year old on June 12, 2016.




William is ONE!









Anna Scott is FIVE!

12 month horsey picture...
Will's first birthday breakfast!
(The reason there are no other pictures is that he was not fond of the candles or the breakfast pancakes.  He decided he wanted out of the high chair instead).



Will celebrated his first birthday at home with close friends and family.  During the three months leading up to his birthday, I had been studying day and night for the radiology board exam.  I flew to Chicago to take my exam the week of his birthday.  It is a two day exam.  I took the test on Monday and Tuesday (June 6th and 7th) and returned home on Wednesday.  I spent Wednesday through Saturday getting my life back together and preparing for my precious boy's first birthday.  Boy, was I relieved.  The test was finally over and it was time to party!



























































































Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to William!  Happy birthday to you!






 















My friend Lauren took Will's one year pictures.  They melt my heart.
























As I mentioned in Anna Scott's 5th birthday post, Anna Scott and Will had their 5 and 1 year check-ups together.
William weighed 20 lbs 15.5 ounces and was inches long. (will update soon)
Big sister made sure that he was going to be just fine.
Dr. McCain said Will's heartbeat sounded familiar. It was just as sweet as Anna Scott's!
Again, praising God for healthy babies! (not both happy here, as Will had a little cold and wasn't feeling his best)


















No comments:

Post a Comment