Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa Baby

Anna Scott met Santa Claus for the first time in Cherokee Ridge (earlier this season) and then again at Shoal Creek Country Club last Sunday.  I won't say much, because the pictures say it all.  She loved Santa and was fascinated by him.  Enjoy the pictures of our Santa baby...













We had a delicious lunch at Shoal Creek's Santa Buffet.  The decoration and the scenery were beautiful!






Cherokee Ridge Santa...





Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl since I was born in May.  I have not been pouting or crying.  I know Leon has been telling you, but I want to tell you myself.  My mom and dad say I am their greatest gift.  Will you please bring me a few gifts?  Leon will help you wrap them.  It will keep him out of trouble.  :)  I would like some fun toys, new Einstein videos, a baby doll, bath toys and a high chair.  I would also like a really big stuffed animal that's pink.  I will be at my grandparents' house on Christmas Eve, so be sure to stop there.  I am sad you won't be stopping at my house, but that may be good because our chimney is kind of small. I am sending you some pictures because I really want you to see our Christmas trees.  I have my very own tree in my nursery, and it is sooo pretty. 

 




Here is a picture of my stocking.  My name is at the top.  It will be at my grandparents' house for you to fill.  I would like some new kinds of baby food, leg warmers, a few pretty hairbows and maybe a surprise or two. 



  I hope you like the picture of us that my mommy framed.  I look at it every day hoping you will come soon. 


 Please show Rudolph his picture too.  He's on our front door.  I will leave him a little snack with your milk and cookies.  I hope they are delicious.


I will love you forever if you bring me my gifts.  Thank you Santa.  Have a safe trip in your sleigh.  

Love,
Anna Scott







No comments:

Post a Comment