Saturday, June 23, 2012

I've Got Friends in Fun Places......

(watch out Garth Brooks)


Blame it all on my fears
I showed up in tears
And ruined my play time again



The last one to know
The last one to show 
I was the last one 
You thought you'd see grin


Then I felt the surprise 
and happiness in my eyes 
When I found a friend and we played 


And that's when I sung 
Said, mommy, I may be young 
But I think that I've got it made


'Cause I've got friends in fun places 
Where the laughter drowns 
And each smile chases my blues away 
And I'll be okay 


Now, I'm not big on adult places
but I love spending time with sweet baby faces


Oh, I've got friends in fun places 


As you have just heard in Anna Scott's song, she has "friends in fun places" :) and she has gotten to spend lots of time with them over the past few weeks.  I wish I had pictures from all of her play dates and dinner dates, but here are the ones I managed to get pictures of... 


Indoor play date with McNeill





Dinner and ice cream date with Bentley (he made her this heart)










Wedding date with Cooper (and their grandfathers)



Owen's 1st birthday party








Swim date with McNeill









Park play date




Griffin's 2nd birthday party



More fun with Owen (his Mommy keeps Anna Scott everyday)





Looks like fun to me!  




















1 comment:

  1. Love it! I feel so blessed that I get to keep Anna Scott every day and let her grow up with Owen. :)

    ReplyDelete