Friday, June 8, 2012

What's Up Doc?!?!


At Anna Scott's 12 month appointment, she weighed 22 pounds (65th percentile) and she was 31 inches long (90th percentile).


She learned a lot about the alphabet while waiting to see Dr. McCain.


She has the sweetest little heartbeat Dr. McCain has ever heard.  :)


Anna Scott is a healthy one year old!  Scott and I are so thankful that she has had such a healthy first year.  She has only been sick twice, and this has made Anna Scott much happier and our lives much easier.  Speaking of happy, she was quite the opposite after her physical exam.  She still had two shots to go, bless her heart.

"Mama, please take me home!"


I did everything I could to get a good picture with her 12 month stats.  It was impossible and I was tired of trying, so we ended up with this...


Not the look I was going for, but still cute as a button!  Anna Scott's next visit to the doctor is at 15 months.  It is amazing how much she has grown in the pictures below.


THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment