Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow


Yesterday, Anna Scott and I had lots of fun!  We stayed around the house and played the day away...











I had a meeting at school, so Anna Scott tagged along!  She is sitting inside Volker Hall here.  This is the building in which I (and my dad) took all of our medical school classes.  


On the steps of Volker  (no worries - I was right beside her while a friend took the pic)


Today, we went to the park with some friends of mine and their sweet baby girls.  It was such a beautiful day!  I can't get over how much Anna Scott has grown in just one year.  It is amazing, especially when looking at these tiny babies!









Tomorrow, Scott and I are leaving for Nashville.  We are running in the Rock 'n' Roll Music City Half Marathon on Saturday morning!  Should be loads of fun!  :)  Anna Scott is staying in Arab with her grandparents.  I already miss her, but I have today and yesterday to make my tomorrow without her a little easier to bear.  Have a happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment