Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Year


Hello World.
May 10, 2011





My First Trip Home



My First Trip to the Doctor



One Month Old





My First Father's Day



My First Beach Trip




My First Fourth of July



Two Months Old


Three Months Old


Four Months Old



Five Months Old



My Baby Dedication



My First Halloween






Six Months Old





My First Football Game


My First Thanksgiving


Seven Months Old


My First Christmas






My First National Championship


Eight Months Old



My First Ski Trip


Nine Months Old






My First Valentine's Day


Ten Months Old


My First Match Day


My First Easter






Eleven Months Old


My First Wedding


Twelve Months Old


My First Birthday



My First Party



My First Mother's Day


And last, but certainly not least...

drumroll please....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My First Car!!!!


Got my sippy cup, my sunglasses, my boombox, a full tank of gas, and a set of keys!  (notice she didn't say a license)  I'm leaving my first year behind.  It's been fun! 










































3 comments:

  1. Anna Scott - You are too cool in your new car! I am jealous! Can I come over one day for a ride? I know you are a great driver! Congratulations on all your accomplishments your first year! You've set the bar high, and I can't wait for you to teach me all that you know! Love, Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone stay off the sidewalks...Anna Scott is a lean mean drivin' machine--haha! Love this sweet post....my how this year flew by! Anna Scott, Lucy looks forward to you as well teaching her all that you know! Love you sweet girl :) ~Anna

    ReplyDelete